General Chat about Michael Bolton (602)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Release of Lonely Island CD

A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is fea…

Started by Gail

650 Nov 8
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Choccywoccdoodah- Michael Bolton

Hi Sorry don't know where this post should go.  One of my favourite programme is Choccywoccdoodah and this series ( just previewed Thursda…

Started by Lynne Brennan

7 Nov 8
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Fake Facebook page

I wanted to alert you to the fact that there is a facebook page claiming to be Michael that has just started.  The only official facebook f…

Started by Gail

10 Nov 8
Reply by Gail

Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay   Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or findi…

Started by Joy

197 Nov 3
Reply by liyu

Uk tour dates 2015??

Anyone any ideas when Michael will be touring the uk again? I've booked next years holiday and really hoping I don't miss him . Thanks

Started by Laura

3 Nov 3
Reply by Gail

Motor City TV show

Good news everyone, MB 6 x 30min TV show called "Motor City" to air in 2013/14. For more info .. MB Motor City One Love  CG

Started by Christopher Gregory

37 Oct 28
Reply by Kathy Rosario

Michael Bolton is one of my favorites

I love his voice. I have a lot of his vinyl records. I just can't get enough of his songs. I have been a big fan for 40 years. His voice is…

Started by Donna-Marie Pace

1 Oct 23
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Immortal songs singing the legend MB episode

Immortal songs singing the legend Micheal Bolton episode finally aired on 18th....Check out some of the clips on YouTube...... This is my…

Started by Lisa kim

1 Oct 19
Reply by sylvia doughty

Sharing a lifetime of Michael Bolton memories :D

Hi everyone,   I’ve been meaning to start this thread for a while now. I’ve been reading since the beginning of this forum, many discussion…

Started by sylvie boisvert

371 Oct 13
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Sharing

I saw Michael many, many years ago and my father in law drew a pencil drawing of him which he signed for us. I have the picture hanging in…

Started by Janette Espinoza

3 Oct 13
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service