General Chat about Michael Bolton (600)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Uk tour dates 2015??

Anyone any ideas when Michael will be touring the uk again? I've booked next years holiday and really hoping I don't miss him . Thanks

Started by Laura

3 Nov 3
Reply by Gail

Motor City TV show

Good news everyone, MB 6 x 30min TV show called "Motor City" to air in 2013/14. For more info .. MB Motor City One Love  CG

Started by Christopher Gregory

37 Oct 28
Reply by Kathy Rosario

Michael Bolton is one of my favorites

I love his voice. I have a lot of his vinyl records. I just can't get enough of his songs. I have been a big fan for 40 years. His voice is…

Started by Donna-Marie Pace

1 Oct 23
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Immortal songs singing the legend MB episode

Immortal songs singing the legend Micheal Bolton episode finally aired on 18th....Check out some of the clips on YouTube...... This is my…

Started by Lisa kim

1 Oct 19
Reply by sylvia doughty

Sharing a lifetime of Michael Bolton memories :D

Hi everyone,   I’ve been meaning to start this thread for a while now. I’ve been reading since the beginning of this forum, many discussion…

Started by sylvie boisvert

371 Oct 13
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Sharing

I saw Michael many, many years ago and my father in law drew a pencil drawing of him which he signed for us. I have the picture hanging in…

Started by Janette Espinoza

3 Oct 13
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Michael supporting CHIDEO to raise funds for MBC

MICHAEL is supporting CHIDEO so please sign up and support him.   Chideo is a new way of raising funds to benefit causes dear to the hearts…

Started by sylvia doughty

39 Oct 10
Reply by sylvia doughty

Montreal date rescheduling

Hi, Michael was supposed to be in Montreal,  Canada in February 2014 but had to cancel due to the flu. Any idea when this will be resched…

Started by Franca Orsini

2 Oct 5
Reply by sylvie boisvert

CHRISTMAS ALBUM 2014 ?

Hi Everyone, Has anyone heard or know if Michael's going to give us that new Christmas Album he's been talking about for while now?  Possib…

Started by Mary Lynn Borsheski

1 Oct 2
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Tour

Looking to see if your coming to Up State New York 2014-2015 ? I'm considering the meet and greet in Ct for March :)

Started by Anna M Gabriel

0 Sep 25

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service