General Chat about Michael Bolton (696)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

happy birthday

i want to wish you a very very happy birthday . you deserve to have the happiest birthday of them all . i wish you the best for each time i…

Started by sandra williams

1 Feb 25
Reply by sylvia doughty

michael bolton newCD

I paid my $100 fee for the new CD and T-Shirt and have not received anything yet. I signed on when the website 1st came up to apply on Pled…

Started by deborah stone

3 Feb 21
Reply by Robin

Michael's birthday

Dear Michael, I'd like to tell you this personally but anyway: May your Birthday be Great, filled with joy, love, amusement, beautiful sur…

Started by Alba

3 Feb 15
Reply by sylvie boisvert

New CD

Hi Everyone, I was just wondering if anyone heard anything of when we should be getting our cd's that we preordered. Does anyone know? I j…

Started by Michelle A Cooper

3 Feb 7
Reply by Michelle A Cooper

UK tour 2017

Will Michael be coming to UK this year?

Started by Matthew Clarke

2 Feb 6
Reply by sylvia doughty

MICHAEL BOLTON IN PEOPLE MAGAZINE

HI ALL!  MICHAEL IS FEATURE IN THE FEBRUARY 13,2017 ISSUE OF PEOPLE MAGAZINE  IT IS THE ONE WITH  MARY TYLER MOORE ON THE COVER  IT IS ON P…

Started by GLORIA

2 Feb 3
Reply by meggy

Send Michael a BIRTHDAY GREETING here

It is Michael's 63rd birthday on Friday, 26th February and if you wish to send him a Birthday Greeting please do so here. Gail has given t…

Started by sylvia doughty

105 Jan 17
Reply by sylvia doughty

Being On The Right Side Of the Grass!

What  a privilege it is to celebrate another Birthday Michael! Being in medicine, I see sooooo many people who never will have that privil…

Started by Carla Laurie Sawyer

1 Jan 17
Reply by sylvia doughty

2017 Birthday Cards to Michael

It is getting to be that time of year again...time flies doesn't it!  I will be collecting Birthday cards to be sent to Michael for anyone…

Started by Gail

6 Jan 15
Reply by Gail

MICHAEL BOLTON, KENNY G AND RICHARD MARX

Hello, I just signed the petition, "Sylvia Doughty: Michael Bolton, Richard Marx & Kenny G to do show together and make DVD recording…

Started by GLORIA

2 Jan 15
Reply by Silvy

RSS

© 2017   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service