General Chat about Michael Bolton (662)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Here in England

Evening Michael,  Had a proper tea at "The Grove" today with a life long friend. Thought of you as they have a beautiful golf course. Ha…

Started by Kimberlee M.Slater

0 Apr 22

Another amazing night in Bournemouth 2016

Visiting the Bournemouth International Centre for my 6th Michael Bolton concert, I knew I was going to be in for a great night and I was no…

Started by Rob Bortkiewicz

4 Apr 20
Reply by Adam

Bournemouth

Met Michael at Bournemouth, yesterday. The show was great, Michael did look bit pale, not sure if he has fully recovered. He did not seem t…

Started by Anne webster

3 Apr 20
Reply by Adam

Michael's Cd

Hi Everyone, I was just wondering if anyone heard when Michael's new cd is coming out. I really need Michael music right now. Trying to ha…

Started by Michelle A Cooper

3 Apr 19
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Tonights performance...

Hi Michael,  Thinking of you,and wishing I was already in England for tonight's performance... Will be flying out on 4/20!!! Counting days…

0 Apr 18

Counting the days...

Evening Michael, Hope all is well in he UK (a better place with you there)... Counting the days to 4/28 Royal Albert hall.Being in that  bu…

0 Apr 16

Newcastle meet and greet

Hi  I was wondering if anyone else on here has a meet and greet at Newcastle through gigs and tours.  The show is 6 days away and I still h…

Started by Lynne Brennan

1 Apr 13
Reply by Ann Yale

Newcastle meet and greet

Hi  I was wondering if anyone else on here has a meet and greet at Newcastle through gigs and tours.  The show is 6 days away and I still h…

Started by Lynne Brennan

0 Apr 13

Love the pic with the Pup!

Good morning, Hope all went smoothly with last night's performance...Counting days to seeing you on 4/28.. I'm currently looking to take on…

0 Apr 13

New charity work...

Good afternoon, Love the Songs of Love charity idea...I will definitely donate,and be a part of this great work...MIchael is such a special…

0 Apr 11

RSS

© 2016   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service