General Chat about Michael Bolton (668)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three venues in the UK!!!

Saw Michael at Royal Albert Hall,The Philharmonic in Liverpool,and Symphony Hall in Birmingham...England has the best fans by far...And Mic…

Started by Kimberlee M.Slater

0 May 2

ROYA ALBERT HALL 2016

HAD A FANTASTIC  TIME AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL ON THURSDAY, THE PLACE WAS SO ALIVE THANKS TO MICHAEL AND HIS WONDERFUL BAND . THE ONLY THIN…

Started by AUDREY QUINN

1 May 1
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Royal Albert Hall

Michael was the very best I've ever seen him!!! He did all his best music,and had wonderful guests as well!!! I've extended my stay to see…

1 Apr 29
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Help Required Please

Hello I am wondering if you can help me please or point me in the right direction. Do you have any contact email addresses or telephone num…

Started by Donna

3 Apr 28
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Amazing night in Southend last night

Last night was amazing as always, I have seen Micheal 10 times or more and loved every one, but last night I took my mum for the first time…

Started by Cheryl

2 Apr 27
Reply by Cheryl

Tonight on the coast...

Evening Michael,  Have a Wonderful show tonight!!! Had day in London today...On Queen's Walk.  Looking forward(understatement) to hearing…

1 Apr 27
Reply by sylvia doughty

Morning...

Michael, Have a nice relaxing day...Will be seeing you tomorrow. Touring gardens today... Kim OXO

0 Apr 27

Evening Michael...

Hope all went well with tonight at Sheffield Hall... Sweet Dreams...See you on Thursday... Kim

0 Apr 25

MEET AND GREET

Hi There. This is my first time doing this, so I'm not too sure if this is the right avenue. I think I may be Michael Boltons biggest fan a…

Started by inna perez

1 Apr 22
Reply by Gail

Here in England

Evening Michael,  Had a proper tea at "The Grove" today with a life long friend. Thought of you as they have a beautiful golf course. Ha…

0 Apr 22

RSS

© 2016   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service