General Chat about Michael Bolton (667)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tonights performance...

Hi Michael,  Thinking of you,and wishing I was already in England for tonight's performance... Will be flying out on 4/20!!! Counting days…

Started by Kimberlee M.Slater

0 Apr 18

Counting the days...

Evening Michael, Hope all is well in he UK (a better place with you there)... Counting the days to 4/28 Royal Albert hall.Being in that  bu…

0 Apr 16

Newcastle meet and greet

Hi  I was wondering if anyone else on here has a meet and greet at Newcastle through gigs and tours.  The show is 6 days away and I still h…

Started by Lynne Brennan

1 Apr 13
Reply by Ann Yale

Newcastle meet and greet

Hi  I was wondering if anyone else on here has a meet and greet at Newcastle through gigs and tours.  The show is 6 days away and I still h…

Started by Lynne Brennan

0 Apr 13

Love the pic with the Pup!

Good morning, Hope all went smoothly with last night's performance...Counting days to seeing you on 4/28.. I'm currently looking to take on…

0 Apr 13

New charity work...

Good afternoon, Love the Songs of Love charity idea...I will definitely donate,and be a part of this great work...MIchael is such a special…

0 Apr 11

guyted

gutted get ready for concert at symphony hall birmingham only to be told at 7.20pm concert cancelled due to michael bolton becoming ill wha…

Started by teresa mary hopkins

16 Apr 11
Reply by Carol Bailey

Fake account

Hi, Has anybody had this experience? I received a friend request from Micheal Bolton, and I immediately confirmed this. Just about 5minutes…

Started by Ruth Vassallo

11 Apr 11
Reply by Lynne Brennan

Amazon.Smile

I'm sure I should have put this over in with the Charity News, but I thought maybe it would be more visible here? I'm a huge Amazon shopp…

Started by Sally Turner

22 Apr 7
Reply by Markham Iain Pell

Release of Lonely Island CD

A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is fea…

Started by Gail

657 Apr 4
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2016   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service