General Chat about Michael Bolton (598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2 TICKETS FOR SALE

Hi ladies,if anyone is interested,my friend and I have two extra tickets for sale,at one of the GOLD tables for July 26 in Georgia,we had t…

Started by Tracey Moore

2 Jul 4
Reply by Tracey Moore

Release of Lonely Island CD

A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is fea…

Started by Gail

648 Jun 21
Reply by sylvia doughty

photo link

Can anyone that went to the lowery on18th Manchester tell me the link fpr the vip pictures please. I've lost it !!

Started by Tiffany Smith

2 Jun 11
Reply by Petra

Golf

Hi Just wondered if anyone knows if MB plays golf in this country.  My son plays golf and I enjoy watching and going to tournaments. Than…

Started by Lynne Brennan

1 Jun 11
Reply by sylvia doughty

Michael in concert

I have been a fan of Michael Bolton ever since "Fools Game" was released. But I have never gotten the chance to see him in concert. My gues…

Started by Barbara Harris

5 Jun 11
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Does Mr. Bolton speak spanish?

Can someone tell me, please...

Started by Vielka Castillero

3 Jun 6
Reply by sylvie boisvert

June 1 concert

Saw Michael in Portsmouth, N.H. Sunday evening.  He looked and sounded great. He did several duets with his backup singers.  They were…

Started by Susan Hamel

5 Jun 5
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Have you ever been in Panama?

I would like to know if you have ever been in Panama, Mr Bolton.

Started by Vielka Castillero

2 Jun 2
Reply by Vielka Castillero

Dublin Concert

We are really looking forward to tomorrow nights gig in Dublin, does anyone know if Michael is doing any autograph signings or meet and gre…

Started by Brendan Byrne

5 May 27
Reply by sylvia doughty

Bournemouth

Recently went to see Michael in Bournemouth 24/5/2014 what an amazing concert as always. Was gutted to later find out he was doing meet and…

Started by Nadine

2 May 27
Reply by Nadine

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service