General Chat about Michael Bolton (568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Release of Lonely Island CD

A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is fea…

Started by Gail

645 Feb 24
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Daughter

Dear Mr.Bolton         Hello my name is Kevin and sir i owe you a DEBT.  I will never be able to repay. Please let me explain. My wife and…

Started by Kevin Crouch

7 Feb 23
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Pixel Project: "Who Is Your Male Role Model"

The Pixel Project's "Who Is Your Male Role Model?" campaign is a series of short YouTube Public Service Announcements (PSAs) showcasing go…

Started by sylvia doughty

1 Feb 21
Reply by Petra Christine

How to invite Michael Bolton to a monument when he is in the area?

My name is Michelle and I'm an Iraqi Freedom Camp Bucca, Iraq 2003-2004 veteran.  This past November we dedicated the first Iraq War Monume…

Started by Michelle Rosenberger

9 Feb 20
Reply by Michelle Rosenberger

Please send me some friend request?

I would love to be friends with anyone who loves Michael. So PLEASE send me friend request. Would love to chat with evryone.

Started by Laura Roukas

2 Feb 12
Reply by Laura Roukas

Back on the road with MB!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say hi and that I'm back on the road with MB in Europe for a couple of weeks! I am having a blast and I hope…

Started by J.P. DeLaire

35 Feb 8
Reply by Petra Christine

Book Signing in Ireland

Hey does anybody know if Michael will be doing Book signings when he come to Ireland on his World Tour in May

Started by Brendan Byrne

6 Feb 8
Reply by meggy

Who is Michael Bolton's Management Company?

Hello, Hope it's ok to post this question here.  I am really keen to speak to his management company about an opportunity for Michael when…

Started by kate shaw

4 Feb 6
Reply by kate shaw

Humana Challenge Pro-Am Golf Competition 2014.

Michael will take part in the Humana Challenge Pro-Am Golf Competition, in partnership with the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Founda…

Started by sylvia doughty

43 Jan 30
Reply by robin rehder

The Academy Awards

I must be a true fan, I just realized that I will be missing the Oscar coverage to see Michael at the Strathmore in Maryland on Sunday, Mar…

Started by Fran Wingerter

0 Jan 16

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service