Tours, Gigs, and Announcements (338)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2016 MB TOUR REVIEW THREAD !!

Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around th…

Started by Robin

1408 Feb 14
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Canadian Fans

Hi, I would really love to hear from some Canadian fans who seen MB in concert.  We have a few from Halifax, and on the old forum we had on…

Started by Beverly Blanchard

121 Feb 6
Reply by sylvie boisvert

2016 Charitable Events

A thread where all charitable events Michael is involved in 2016 can be reported.   They can range from MBC involvement to golf competition…

Started by sylvia doughty

81 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Connecting Miss Maryland With Michael Bolton for Maryland Historic Theater Show

Team Michael, Hope you're well and wanted to get in touch with your team to see if it would be possible to connect Miss Maryland, Destiny…

Started by Chase Donnelly

1 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Gail

Florida tour dates for 2016/2017

Hey all........ I thought I wrote the ticket sales date down for Michaels concert in Clearwater, Florida! I think the tickets go on sale in…

Started by Dale P. Baker

5 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Dale P. Baker

Detroit Documentary Film - "Gotta Keep Dreamin : Detroit's 21st Century Renaissance"

Michael and Christina Kline, Michael's Manager, have been working together, over the last three years at least, in the making of a document…

66 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Judy Church

Michael and his AMERICAN GREETINGS eCARDS

Believe best to start a separate thread for this subject especially as there maybe more eCards added, i.e. when Easter, Christmas, etc come…

97 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by sylvia doughty

Nottingham Show, 2016

Hi all, never in a million years did think l would ever say this but l was so disappointed by last nights show in Nottingham, that l actual…

Started by Helen Worwood

27 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by l.l.l.l.

RAH

Ok second attempt at quick review wrote then lost in my excitement. I thought Manchester rocked, but oh boy RAH did not disappoint, went b…

Started by Julie Hanley

3 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Tickets for tonight's concert at the Royal Albert Hall

Hello All  I have four tickets in the stalls for tonight's concert at the Royal Albert Hall, London. I bought them some months back, and u…

Started by Priya M

0 Apr 28, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service