meggy's Discussions (1,792)

Discussions Replied To (1792) Replies Latest Activity

"STuPID,StUpId,STUPID:(((((("

meggy replied on Thursday to

just now

"This is Why we All Love our Michael, he likes to step outside of the Box, and do wha…"

meggy replied on Tuesday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4312 on Wednesday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Great review Astrid, @ the picture here w/him & the gifts is Perfect:)! Thanks f…"

meggy replied on Monday to WELCOME TO THE 2017 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

693 yesterday
Reply by robin rehder

"Hopefully, someday he will come to The Ky Derby, then he could do "Valhalla" ,,,now…"

meggy replied Aug 10 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4312 on Wednesday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"I really enjoyed it, and Yes I know he was upset about that, he said The Godfather i…"

meggy replied Aug 10 to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

772 Aug 13
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"I saw this show last night, and it was pretty Funny, Michael is a Hoot:)! Thanks Syl…"

meggy replied Aug 9 to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

772 Aug 13
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"He's getting close to Us, come on Michael, come across the bridge to Louisville,Ky:)…"

meggy replied Aug 9 to MB Dates Added Part 2

1754 Aug 12
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Btw Sylvie, She didn't add that our Michael has a band-aid on his arm, below his elb…"

meggy replied Aug 9 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4312 on Wednesday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Well I don't know the 1st thing about Golf, but I do know if Michael were to come he…"

meggy replied Aug 9 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4312 on Wednesday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hey Sylvia, As soon as I saw this post last night, I headed straight to the tv, but…"

meggy replied Aug 9 to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

772 Aug 13
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2017   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service