Robin's Discussions (6,599)

Discussions Replied To (6571) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice seeing your posts here Pilar.  I am happy for you..  Thanks for the wonderful p…"

Robin replied on Wednesday to WELCOME TO THE 2017 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

693 yesterday
Reply by robin rehder

"Hi Robin, VIP experiences at Pledge were  $1500.00 for two people but that's closed…"

Robin replied on Wednesday to WELCOME TO THE 2017 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

693 yesterday
Reply by robin rehder

"I think it's a lovely photo as well. Wow so sweet of MB to post their photo! Thanks…"

Robin replied on Monday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4312 on Wednesday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"LOL Mary, Will do what I can!  I sure hope you get to watch him play sometime. Robin…"

Robin replied Aug 12 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4312 on Wednesday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"The last overseas show for this group of concerts is at MONTE-CARLO SPORTING SUMMER…"

Robin replied Aug 12 to WELCOME TO THE 2017 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

693 yesterday
Reply by robin rehder

"Thank you for the lovely review and photos Astrid. I enjoyed reading it very much. I…"

Robin replied Aug 12 to WELCOME TO THE 2017 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

693 yesterday
Reply by robin rehder

"Mary you would love watching MB play.  I've done it quite a few times over the years…"

Robin replied Aug 9 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4312 on Wednesday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"The second show in Spain on MB's tour is at Son Fusteret, Palma de Mallorca, Mallorc…"

Robin replied Aug 9 to WELCOME TO THE 2017 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

693 yesterday
Reply by robin rehder

"The next show on MB's tour is on August 10, 2017 at the Tennis Club Puente Romano, M…"

Robin replied Aug 6 to WELCOME TO THE 2017 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

693 yesterday
Reply by robin rehder

"I forgot to add the second Malto show in my listing the other dayll  Real life got b…"

Robin replied Aug 4 to WELCOME TO THE 2017 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

693 yesterday
Reply by robin rehder

RSS

© 2017   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service