Sandra Jeffery's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow this is a super photo! I don,t think I,ve seen this one before Sylvia. Dosen,t M…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Nov 8 to Favourite Photo of Michael

2840 on Wednesday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi everyone, just watched the episode of Choccywoccydoodah which was shown here in U…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Nov 8 to Choccywoccdoodah- Michael Bolton

7 Nov 8
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Now that really is a dream job for one lucky person. I don,t think I,d stand much ch…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Nov 8 to "DREAM JOB" to be backup singer in Michael's band

51 on Thursday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"I think Michael was having a lot of fun Sylvia, you can just tell he was laughing a…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Nov 4 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2935 10 hours ago
Reply by Katrin from Berlin

"Hi Sylvie, yeah I,m gonna try and post more often, I can see the fun you girls have…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Nov 4 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2935 10 hours ago

"These are great pictures Sylvia. I especially like the second one...Michael has a lo…"

2935 10 hours ago

"Hi Petra yes they are indeed beautiful pictures. Sandra UK"

2935 10 hours ago

"It certainly will Sylvia and I hope we get the chance to purchase VIP tickets again,…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Nov 4 to Suggestions for songs to be included in Michael's Set List for 2015

358 5 hours ago
Reply by Valentina Giordano

"Thanks Sylvia, very pleased to be able to vote. It,ll be interesting which ones he p…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Nov 3 to Suggestions for songs to be included in Michael's Set List for 2015

358 5 hours ago

"It,s a pleasure Kathy, I am a very big fan of Michael....can,t get enough of his son…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Nov 3 to Suggestions for songs to be included in Michael's Set List for 2015

358 5 hours ago

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service