Sandra Jeffery's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Joy, I love the Banana Phone! Very apppropriate lol!! Sandra (UK)"

Sandra Jeffery replied Feb 28 to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

240 Apr 14
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Michael has the most amazing sense of humour! I love this, have watched it umpteen t…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Feb 28 to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

240 Apr 14
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"These are all beautiful pictures Sylvia, Michael looks like he,s really enjoying him…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Feb 11 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

3472 May 17
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Happy Birthday Michael. I hope you have a truly enjoyable day and get to spend time…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Jan 30 to Birthday Greetings to Michael for his 62nd Birthday

70 Mar 5
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Robin, I think that was so sweet of Michael, on his mention and dedication to Gai…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Jan 25 to WELCOME TO THE 2015 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

738 7 hours ago
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi Sylvia, I,d just ike to say what a great photo this is. Michael looks so well and…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Jan 25 to WELCOME TO THE 2015 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

738 7 hours ago
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Dear Gail, I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. Sincere condolences to you and…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Jan 24 to Gail's Bereavement

13 Jan 24
Reply by Sandra Jeffery

"Hi Joe, this is a fantastic thread. Now here,s for some of my favourite phrases/soun…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Jan 4 to Your Favorite "Phrasing Moments" Of Michael's

19 Jan 20
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great Christmas and I wish each and every one of y…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Dec 29, 2014 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

4256 Jan 1
Reply by katia Rochet -antoine

"Sorry to hear of your brother-in-law,s eye problems Robin, sending prayers your way.…"

Sandra Jeffery replied Dec 29, 2014 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

4256 Jan 1
Reply by katia Rochet -antoine

RSS

© 2015   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service