Astrid Kretschmann's Discussions (868)

Discussions Replied To (817) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Sylvia for gathering all those links. Wow, what an incredible bunch of tal…"

Astrid Kretschmann replied on Monday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2794 17 hours ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Uff, missing a week on the forum and I'll need a 3 week holiday to catch up... LOL.…"

Astrid Kretschmann replied May 18 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

3911 Oct 13
Reply by robin rehder

"Danke für den Link Petra!. L.G. Astrid"

Astrid Kretschmann replied May 6 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

3911 Oct 13
Reply by robin rehder

"Hallo Christine, was für ein wunderbarer, kreativer Bericht, habe jede Zeile und jed…"

Astrid Kretschmann replied May 6 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

3911 Oct 13
Reply by robin rehder

"Hi Oana, so great reading you review, thank you for sharing your experiences and tho…"

3911 Oct 13
Reply by robin rehder

"I'll pop in tomorrow, WSF, because I can hardly keep my eyes open. Glad that you arr…"

3911 Oct 13
Reply by robin rehder

"Hallo Christine, even though I can understand your point of view, I don't had the im…"

3911 Oct 13
Reply by robin rehder

"Thank you for participating Francoise, and being such a support. Lovely picture, wel…"

3911 Oct 13
Reply by robin rehder

"Hallo Katrin, vielen Dank für Deinen Bericht. Ich freue mich für Dich, dass Du sogar…"

3911 Oct 13
Reply by robin rehder

"Woooooohoooo, what an amazing surprise!!!!! Such a great gift. Thank you so, so much…"

Astrid Kretschmann replied May 5 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

3911 Oct 13
Reply by robin rehder

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service