Astrid Kretschmann's Discussions (819)

Discussions Replied To (768) Replies Latest Activity

" Hi Sylvia, even though I can follow your thoughts I wouldn't take it for granted th…"

Astrid Kretschmann replied on Sunday to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1244 1 hour ago
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Not MB, but a  Portuguese boy singing WAMLAW on a TV show. Apart from his horrible w…"

Astrid Kretschmann replied on Saturday to new videos on youtube

1594 11 minutes ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Robin and Stephanie, I'm so sorry to hear that your concert has been cancelled. I…"

Astrid Kretschmann replied Mar 4 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1244 1 hour ago
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi Michael, I heard it through the grapevine that you're sick of that "Michael Bolto…"

Astrid Kretschmann replied Mar 4 to PLEASE post GET WELL WISHES for MICHAEL on this thread.

95 Mar 11
Reply by Kathy Tulsa

"Happy belated Birthday Ashley, I hope you enjoyed a wonderful day, too. All the best…"

Astrid Kretschmann replied Jan 13 to Birthday Calendar Link

3178 on Saturday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Great birthday wishes Robin, thank you so much! Everything started great, hugs, Astr…"

3178 on Saturday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thank you Joy, yes, I had a wonderful birthday, just loved it as your card :-))), hu…"

3178 on Saturday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thank you Gail, I really did enjoy my birthday. Sending best wishes to you too, Astr…"

3178 on Saturday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thank you Kathy! I finally received the keys for my new home (was supposed to have t…"

3178 on Saturday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thank you Nicolette, great birthday wishes! I indeed had a wonderful beginnig to sta…"

3178 on Saturday
Reply by sylvia doughty

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service