Astrid Kretschmann's Discussions (887)

Discussions Replied To (836) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, I was able to watch a few seconds of that Valentine Special. Forget about the se…"

Astrid Kretschmann replied Feb 10 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

489 on Sunday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Diane, I am so sorry for you and all other ladies who have to wait for their CDs.…"

Astrid Kretschmann replied Feb 10 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

489 on Sunday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"It did work for me, thank you Sylvia :-)"

489 on Sunday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Daylight in Germany, no candlelight, no glass of wine, and the CD still works for me…"

489 on Sunday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Sylvia, thanks for the warm "welcome back" and the link :-). Unfortunately my out…"

489 on Sunday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Sylvie, I agree listening on a laptop or mobile really destroys the songs. I coul…"

489 on Sunday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Robin, I noticed at least 1 German name, so I guess it will work out :-)."

489 on Sunday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi there Ladies, it has been a long time since I was able to post, I hope a few of…"

489 on Sunday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"MB's last appearance on "Two and a half men" aired a couple of hours ago in Germany.…"

Astrid Kretschmann replied Feb 24, 2015 to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

590 9 hours ago
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Dear Michael, "sixty-two“ is only "21" in Scrabble. So you're finally old enough to…"

Astrid Kretschmann replied Feb 22, 2015 to Birthday Greetings to Michael for his 62nd Birthday

72 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by wq123

RSS

© 2017   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service