Nicolette's Discussions (424)

Discussions Replied To (410) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi dear Sylvie, Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most…"

Nicolette replied Aug 30 to Birthday Calendar Link

3700 yesterday
Reply by Kathy Rosario

"Hi dear Sylvie, Wonderful wonderful news!! :D I'm so very happy for you! Take care, …"

Nicolette replied Jul 12 to MB Dates Added Part 2

1007 on Monday
Reply by Kathy Tulsa

"Happy Birthday dear Mary! I hope you have a great day with your family! Big birthday…"

Nicolette replied Jul 5 to Birthday Calendar Link

3700 yesterday
Reply by Kathy Rosario

"Happy Birthday dear Dianna! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family! Big hu…"

Nicolette replied Jun 26 to Birthday Calendar Link

3700 yesterday
Reply by Kathy Rosario

"Happy Birthday dear Katia!! I send you birthday hugs from Holland! ;) Nicolette xx"

Nicolette replied Jun 13 to Birthday Calendar Link

3700 yesterday
Reply by Kathy Rosario

"Happy Belated Birthday dear Robin, I hope you had a great day!! Big hugs, Nicolette…"

Nicolette replied Jun 9 to Birthday Calendar Link

3700 yesterday
Reply by Kathy Rosario

"Lieve Jacqueline, Heel Hartelijk Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! Ik hoop dat je ee…"

Nicolette replied Jun 5 to Birthday Calendar Link

3700 yesterday
Reply by Kathy Rosario

"Dank je wel Jacqueline! Hoe gaat het met jou op het moment, ik hoop een beetje goed?…"

Nicolette replied Jun 2 to Birthday Calendar Link

3700 yesterday
Reply by Kathy Rosario

"Thank you so much Robin for your great review and beautiful photos in the gallery!!…"

Nicolette replied Jun 2 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

3911 Oct 13
Reply by robin rehder

"Thank you so much Petra (I'm one of the few who is not on Facebook/Twitter)! ;) Hugs…"

Nicolette replied Jun 1 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

3911 Oct 13
Reply by robin rehder

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service