Nicolette's Discussions (424)

Discussions Replied To (410) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi dear Sylvie, Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most…"

Nicolette replied Aug 30 to Birthday Calendar Link

3764 Dec 5
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi dear Sylvie, Wonderful wonderful news!! :D I'm so very happy for you! Take care, …"

Nicolette replied Jul 12 to MB Dates Added Part 2

1098 yesterday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Happy Birthday dear Mary! I hope you have a great day with your family! Big birthday…"

Nicolette replied Jul 5 to Birthday Calendar Link

3764 Dec 5
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Happy Birthday dear Dianna! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family! Big hu…"

Nicolette replied Jun 26 to Birthday Calendar Link

3764 Dec 5
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Happy Birthday dear Katia!! I send you birthday hugs from Holland! ;) Nicolette xx"

Nicolette replied Jun 13 to Birthday Calendar Link

3764 Dec 5
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Happy Belated Birthday dear Robin, I hope you had a great day!! Big hugs, Nicolette…"

Nicolette replied Jun 9 to Birthday Calendar Link

3764 Dec 5
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Lieve Jacqueline, Heel Hartelijk Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! Ik hoop dat je ee…"

Nicolette replied Jun 5 to Birthday Calendar Link

3764 Dec 5
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Dank je wel Jacqueline! Hoe gaat het met jou op het moment, ik hoop een beetje goed?…"

Nicolette replied Jun 2 to Birthday Calendar Link

3764 Dec 5
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thank you so much Robin for your great review and beautiful photos in the gallery!!…"

Nicolette replied Jun 2 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

4204 4 hours ago
Reply by robin rehder

"Thank you so much Petra (I'm one of the few who is not on Facebook/Twitter)! ;) Hugs…"

Nicolette replied Jun 1 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

4204 4 hours ago
Reply by robin rehder

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service