sylvie boisvert's Discussions (8,555)

Discussions Replied To (8458) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sylvia, I appreciate the effort, I did the same thing. I did visit where you post…"

sylvie boisvert replied 4 hours ago to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4270 4 hours ago
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"No problem Gail, thanks for asking, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D"

sylvie boisvert replied 20 hours ago to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

707 9 hours ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Marie, thanks for the reminder: I think I rely too much on following someone else…"

sylvie boisvert replied yesterday to Birthday Calendar Link

4604 yesterday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thanks again for all descriptions Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Cana…"

sylvie boisvert replied yesterday to Talent Show - BOLT OF TALENT

86 9 hours ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thanks again for the updates Sylvia, great quote! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie…"

sylvie boisvert replied on Friday to Talent Show - BOLT OF TALENT

86 9 hours ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thanks for all updates and descriptions Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Q…"

sylvie boisvert replied on Thursday to Talent Show - BOLT OF TALENT

86 9 hours ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thanks for the info Sylvia and how nice for Thida! Thanks for sharing, take care. Hu…"

sylvie boisvert replied on Wednesday to Talent Show - BOLT OF TALENT

86 9 hours ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Happy birthday to you Thida! I hope you have a very special day and I hope you get t…"

sylvie boisvert replied on Wednesday to Birthday Calendar Link

4604 yesterday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thanks a lot for the links Sylvia, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Syl…"

sylvie boisvert replied on Wednesday to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

707 9 hours ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Sylvia, you're talking to a spammer. Have a great day sweetie, take care. Hugs, sinc…"

sylvie boisvert replied on Wednesday to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

707 9 hours ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

RSS

© 2017   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service