sylvie boisvert's Discussions (8,467)

Discussions Replied To (8370) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the link Sylvia. I was busy with real life this afternoon, so I'm glad I'…"

sylvie boisvert replied 18 hours ago to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4197 11 hours ago
Reply by robin rehder

"Thanks a lot for the precision Gail, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, S…"

sylvie boisvert replied on Thursday to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

586 on Friday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Sylvia, I think Janniche removed her profile from the site, although that doesn't…"

sylvie boisvert replied on Thursday to Birthday Calendar Link

4563 on Thursday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Wow, thanks Sylvia. I don't watch that show but my daughter does, thanks! Take care.…"

sylvie boisvert replied on Thursday to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

586 on Friday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hey Robin R, Robin in Md is right: your review was great! As a matter of fact, I thi…"

sylvie boisvert replied on Tuesday to WELCOME TO THE 2017 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

322 on Tuesday
Reply by robin rehder

"Hey Kathy, wow wow wow yourself! Thanks so much for your wonderful review: the conce…"

sylvie boisvert replied on Tuesday to WELCOME TO THE 2017 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

322 on Tuesday
Reply by robin rehder

"Hi Ashley and Superdad, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful evenings with u…"

sylvie boisvert replied on Monday to I think I posted this in the wrong place and I hope I am in the right area now.Thank you so much Michael

6 on Monday
Reply by Ashley Hayes

"Thanks very much for the reminder Sylvia, I've been slacking off lately. A very happ…"

sylvie boisvert replied Mar 18 to Birthday Calendar Link

4563 on Thursday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thanks a lot for the info Gail. I just Googled the show and found it was on NBC Mond…"

sylvie boisvert replied Mar 18 to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

586 on Friday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Sylvia, well I just posted on the Pink Ladies page and waiting for response. Take…"

sylvie boisvert replied Mar 17 to Michael Bolton kommt nach Deutschland (Magdeburg)

5 Mar 17
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2017   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service