sylvia doughty's Discussions (7,871)

Discussions Replied To (7732) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a million for that info Jill and saves me an e-mail......thanks !!! :) Sylvi…"

sylvia doughty replied on Wednesday to VIP packages

18 2 hours ago
Reply by Carol Bailey

"There doesn't seem to be any information being given with tickets Jill for I got min…"

sylvia doughty replied on Wednesday to VIP packages

18 2 hours ago
Reply by Carol Bailey

"Hi there and I'm just a tad late coming in here this week.....LOL Glad your weather…"

sylvia doughty replied on Wednesday to New Year Resolutions for 2014......with a completely NEW slant !!!

189 yesterday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thanks very much indeed Petra for both videos for they are both terrific and hey, co…"

sylvia doughty replied on Wednesday to new videos on youtube

1596 yesterday
Reply by Françoise

"Oh Kathy thanks a million for another fantastic review and letting us share your con…"

sylvia doughty replied on Wednesday to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1268 59 minutes ago
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thanks so much Astrid for finding and sharing that for indeed he is a great wee sing…"

sylvia doughty replied on Sunday to new videos on youtube

1596 yesterday
Reply by Françoise

",Sorry but I have got to come back in here and state again that I believe it is one…"

sylvia doughty replied on Sunday to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1268 59 minutes ago
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thought would bring over here post put out on FB, to the public, from Cameron on her…"

sylvia doughty replied on Sunday to Michael's Band Member's New and Old

73 on Sunday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thanks Gail for clarification.....thanks !!! :) Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.…"

sylvia doughty replied on Sunday to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1268 59 minutes ago
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Gina was at a show on 10th March Robin when he made announcement and Gina then saw v…"

1268 59 minutes ago
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service