sylvia doughty's Discussions (10,887)

Discussions Replied To (10733) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad power is back on Gail and thanks for updates on tour schedule and.....EGYPT....…"

sylvia doughty replied Jun 21 to MB Dates Added Part 2

1484 Jun 22
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Michelle and so, so pleased with your news of going to Vegas, so pleased for you…"

sylvia doughty replied Jun 21 to Las Vegas

2 Jun 22
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi Theodora and WELCOME to the forum !!! :)    There are still plenty of false page…"

sylvia doughty replied Jun 21 to Fake account

13 Jun 21
Reply by sylvia doughty

"You know me Kathy when I'm soooooooooooooooo good at remembering set lists and try s…"

sylvia doughty replied Jun 21 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2016 MB TOUR REVIEW THREAD !!

823 6 hours ago
Reply by Robin

"Just to say have picked up this article about Michael appearing at the Conmebol Conv…"

sylvia doughty replied Jun 20 to MB Dates Added Part 2

1484 Jun 22
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thanks so much for review Kathy and sorry it didn't turn out all that good but as yo…"

sylvia doughty replied Jun 20 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2016 MB TOUR REVIEW THREAD !!

823 6 hours ago
Reply by Robin

"Sorry to hear that Gail and I did see one of your posts about branches and things do…"

sylvia doughty replied Jun 19 to Michael's NEW ALBUM with unique concept, 2015/16

242 19 hours ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Sorry Sylvie, misunderstood but see it now  !!! :) Sylvia   Your wee Scottish frien…"

sylvia doughty replied Jun 19 to wonderful song with a special changing

8 Jun 19
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Yes, think most of us are "dolly mixtures" Lisa and know I certainly am with only a…"

sylvia doughty replied Jun 19 to Fake Facebook page

49 Jun 19
Reply by sylvia doughty

"It is the site that sends out e-mails Lisa not individual people.  We all get e-mail…"

sylvia doughty replied Jun 19 to Fake Facebook page

49 Jun 19
Reply by sylvia doughty

RSS

© 2016   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service