sylvia doughty's Discussions (7,892)

Discussions Replied To (7753) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks very much indeed for posting this Petra......danke !!! :)  Knowing that those…"

sylvia doughty replied on Saturday to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1373 2 hours ago
Reply by Christine Gdet

"Hi Christine and a lot of Michael's pictures when they come through whosay are copyr…"

sylvia doughty replied on Friday to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1373 2 hours ago
Reply by Christine Gdet

"Thanks a million for bringing this over here Petra and love the picture of MB even t…"

sylvia doughty replied on Friday to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1373 2 hours ago
Reply by Christine Gdet

"Hi Christine and what the VIP Packages contain is a guarantee of a seat in the first…"

1373 2 hours ago
Reply by Christine Gdet

"Thanks Robin R !!! :) Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend. 27"

sylvia doughty replied on Thursday to Birthday Calendar Link

3183 on Thursday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thanks so much Christine for sharing that super photo....lovely to see MB advertised…"

sylvia doughty replied Apr 18 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1373 2 hours ago
Reply by Christine Gdet

"Thought would bring over this tweet that Michael has sent from Baku: Michael Bolton…"

sylvia doughty replied Apr 17 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1373 2 hours ago
Reply by Christine Gdet

"Just to say that yesterday I posted the video from Argentina on my FB page and Franc…"

sylvia doughty replied Apr 17 to new videos on youtube

1600 on Monday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thanks Sylvie and haven't started my painting yet as I made arrangements yesterday t…"

sylvia doughty replied Apr 17 to New Year Resolutions for 2014......with a completely NEW slant !!!

196 16 minutes ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

"On Tuesday past my first is only 3 weeks away, or 2 weeks next Tuesday, depending ho…"

sylvia doughty replied Apr 17 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1373 2 hours ago
Reply by Christine Gdet

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service