sylvia doughty's Discussions (8,733)

Discussions Replied To (8592) Replies Latest Activity

"Popping on here to wish Debra a Happy, Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful…"

sylvia doughty replied on Wednesday to Birthday Calendar Link

3735 on Wednesday
Reply by Marie Rusova

"Thanks very much indeed Brigitte G for finding the German version......danke !!! :) …"

sylvia doughty replied on Wednesday to Guess who is going to be on Two and 1/2 Men!!!

264 yesterday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thanks for up date Gail and will definitely be on look out....thanks again !!! :) S…"

sylvia doughty replied on Tuesday to Fake Facebook page

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Robin

"Thanks Petra for posting over here and have just picked up on Twitter and was coming…"

sylvia doughty replied on Tuesday to Guess who is going to be on Two and 1/2 Men!!!

264 yesterday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi Petra and not too sure what format this will take.    I hope it is not a video wh…"

sylvia doughty replied on Tuesday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2797 1 hour ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Short article on Michael's documentary published today by Detroit News and I have al…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2797 1 hour ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Short article from Detroit News about Michael's documentary. http://detroit.cbsloca…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to Motor City TV show

37 on Tuesday
Reply by Kathy Rosario

"Well it just dawned on me this is Monday and felt hadn't been on here for a while an…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to New Year Resolutions for 2014......with a completely NEW slant !!!

329 on Tuesday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi Astrid and great to read you here and to know you still get opportunity to "lurk"…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2797 1 hour ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thanks for up date Gail and it is so pathetic and disgusting.   Where it popped up i…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to Fake Facebook page

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Robin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service