sylvia doughty's Discussions (8,999)

Discussions Replied To (8857) Replies Latest Activity

"Below is a review/message that Chris Shin has placed on a thread he has started with…"

sylvia doughty replied on Tuesday to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

4078 1 hour ago
Reply by Son Hyun-ju

"Hi Chris and WELCOME to the forum and thank you so much for your review of the show…"

sylvia doughty replied on Tuesday to Welcome and Thank you for coming to Seoul !

2 on Tuesday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"A few pictures from Seoul, S Korea which Han and Hyun-ju son have shared either on a…"

sylvia doughty replied on Tuesday to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

4078 1 hour ago
Reply by Son Hyun-ju

"Thank you so much for bringing your review of the show over to here Han and am so gl…"

4078 1 hour ago
Reply by Son Hyun-ju

"I saw an article Han on Hyun-ju Son's page and was coming over here to report and fo…"

sylvia doughty replied on Tuesday to World Tour with So Hyang(Korean singer), It's true?

3 on Tuesday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Wasn't too sure where to put these but want to share them with everyone so on here I…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to new videos on youtube

1670 on Tuesday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Great news and thanks Petra and Katrin !!! :)   Have you picked up the pictures that…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

4078 1 hour ago
Reply by Son Hyun-ju

"Thanks for bringing over Petra and that's a photo I've never seen and a very nice on…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2946 49 minutes ago
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi again Han and I am just finding where you have posted everything as eventually I…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to Live in Seoul, 2014

4 on Tuesday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thanks so, so much for sharing those beautiful photos with us Han and I am so, so pl…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to OMG!!!! I met him personally in Seoul.

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Sandra Jeffery

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service