sylvia doughty's Discussions (8,687)

Discussions Replied To (8547) Replies Latest Activity

"Just to say that the video is up of Michael's interview on link Gail gave and here i…"

sylvia doughty replied on Tuesday to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

92 5 hours ago
Reply by GLORIA

"Thanks for photo Robin and looks interesting to say the least and studio could have…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

92 5 hours ago
Reply by GLORIA

"Thanks for info Gail and wish could watch and wonder what about.....Detroit document…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to NEW TV appearances featuring MICHAEL BOLTON

92 5 hours ago
Reply by GLORIA

"Sorry folks for I saw "Sylvia" for 19th and thought of Sylvia in Texas as I thought…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to Birthday Calendar Link

3700 on Wednesday
Reply by Kathy Rosario

"Hope you're feeling much better Kathy T and thought your absence was due to heavy wo…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2775 4 hours ago
Reply by Gail

"No Mary it is not a reality talent show like that.  They are known Korean singers wh…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2775 4 hours ago
Reply by Gail

"Popping on to say Happy Birthday to two people who I know aren't on here very often…"

sylvia doughty replied on Monday to Birthday Calendar Link

3700 on Wednesday
Reply by Kathy Rosario

"Thanks a lot Joy for all those extra links about programme and just to say we haven'…"

2775 4 hours ago
Reply by Gail

"Here is another video from the Immortal Song 2 show and this one is just of Michael…"

sylvia doughty replied on Sunday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2775 4 hours ago
Reply by Gail

"Hi Lisa and thanks for share of the videos !! :)  We have been gathering, reporting…"

sylvia doughty replied on Sunday to Immortal songs singing the legend MB episode

1 on Sunday
Reply by sylvia doughty

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service