sylvia doughty's Discussions (11,490)

Discussions Replied To (11333) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mary and thanks for being pleased for me but have to say I've been listen to it s…"

sylvia doughty replied Feb 19 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

455 on Friday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thanks for info on Robin girls and did wonder if it was possible that was why she wa…"

sylvia doughty replied Feb 18 to WELCOME TO THE 2017 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

207 26 minutes ago
Reply by Robin

"Thanks Sylvie for your review of CD, thanks !!! :)   Agree with everything you have…"

sylvia doughty replied Feb 18 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

455 on Friday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"WoooooooooHooooooooo ....... look what my postie delivered this morning ....... yipe…"

sylvia doughty replied Feb 18 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

455 on Friday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"So, so glad you got everything sorted out Joy for that is great news .... pleased fo…"

455 on Friday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thanks for explanation Gail, thanks !!! :) What have noticed is it appears to be whe…"

455 on Friday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Dolly Parton has sent below tweet plus a link to "I Will Always Love You"  from Spot…"

sylvia doughty replied Feb 17 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

455 on Friday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"FI Michael's album has entered UK Charts at #46 http://www.officialcharts.com/chart…"

sylvia doughty replied Feb 17 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

455 on Friday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Michael has posted this comment with pic to his FB page and as he asks about CD thou…"

455 on Friday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Rebecca and great to see you over here and as Sylvie says you need to place your…"

sylvia doughty replied Feb 17 to Happy Birthday

2 Feb 17
Reply by sylvia doughty

RSS

© 2017   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service