sylvia doughty's Discussions (7,871)

Discussions Replied To (7732) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Robin and I have answered Astrid and Petra (it is further down in page from yours…"

sylvia doughty replied on Sunday to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1271 1 hour ago
Reply by Christine Gdet

"Astrid and Petra I have only said what I have because of a post that was put out yes…"

sylvia doughty replied on Sunday to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1271 1 hour ago
Reply by Christine Gdet

"Thanks Kathy for coming in and glad you got to the McCallum and glad to hear too tha…"

1271 1 hour ago
Reply by Christine Gdet

"Thanks a million Kathy T, Kathy R and Joy .....thanks for birthday wishes !!! :)   …"

sylvia doughty replied Apr 12 to Birthday Calendar Link

3183 yesterday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Glad you had a super time at Chumash Kathy and will wait patiently for your review !…"

sylvia doughty replied Apr 12 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

1271 1 hour ago
Reply by Christine Gdet

"Thank you all so very much for all your lovely messages; each and everyone is so ver…"

sylvia doughty replied Apr 11 to Birthday Calendar Link

3183 yesterday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Sylvie what is making the video so special are the children in the choir for they ar…"

sylvia doughty replied Apr 10 to 2014 Charity Events

48 Apr 10
Reply by Anna Mason

"Michael has sent below tweet along with picture of view from his hotel room last nig…"

sylvia doughty replied Apr 9 to 2014 Charity Events

48 Apr 10
Reply by Anna Mason

"Its not Ashley Kathy.  They just happen to have the same surname Hayes but Toby is t…"

48 Apr 10
Reply by Anna Mason

"Below is picture Toby Hayes has posted on Twitter of his daughter meeting Michael on…"

48 Apr 10
Reply by Anna Mason

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service