sylvia doughty's Discussions (8,677)

Discussions Replied To (8537) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is article I've picked up on Twitter from Kpop Herald about yesterday's Immorta…"

sylvia doughty replied on Sunday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2754 1 hour ago
Reply by Petra

"Thought would put this list here for, whilst they are not of Michael singing, they m…"

sylvia doughty replied on Saturday to new videos on youtube

1658 on Saturday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"I have managed to get all the videos together so here is the list with links: "Immo…"

sylvia doughty replied on Saturday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2754 1 hour ago
Reply by Petra

"I haven't half enjoyed it and have actually listened to the whole show again.....I t…"

sylvia doughty replied on Saturday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2754 1 hour ago
Reply by Petra

"Hi Sylvie and I would say for you and Robin a very difficult show to follow as obvio…"

2754 1 hour ago
Reply by Petra

" Here are two links containing the complete Immortal Songs show: Part 1: http://goo…"

2754 1 hour ago
Reply by Petra

"Another link picked up and this time it takes you into individual videos of all the …"

2754 1 hour ago
Reply by Petra

"Pity Petra but yes too late finished just before noon for started at 10.00 a.m. GMT …"

2754 1 hour ago
Reply by Petra

"Here is CORRECT link to watch Immortal Songs with Michael and it is on NOW and he lo…"

2754 1 hour ago
Reply by Petra

"Hi folks and thought would put this link on here but have to state that it is of no…"

sylvia doughty replied on Friday to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2754 1 hour ago
Reply by Petra

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service