sylvia doughty's Discussions (8,521)

Discussions Replied To (8382) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi girls and sorry but nothing worked for I did not win the European Lottery.....sob…"

sylvia doughty replied Sep 8 to Bolton Art by Marie Rusova and others

573 Sep 9
Reply by Petra

"Och you know me Tom I'm really a rotten wee sod and like to spoil peoples' happiness…"

sylvia doughty replied Sep 7 to Birthday Calendar Link

3602 on Sunday
Reply by Patience Ogiorumua

"Great to see you on here again Dianna and hope things going okay and all sorting the…"

3602 on Sunday

"I must apologise for something has been pointed out to me and it is that Michael in…"

sylvia doughty replied Sep 7 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

3811 2 hours ago
Reply by Kathy Rosario

"Have picked up on Twitter this beautiful picture of Michael with DJ Irie and Olivier…"

sylvia doughty replied Sep 7 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2510 18 hours ago
Reply by Tiffany Polisoto

"I was so wishing a tour for you Francoise thanks for the correction.....Merci !!! :)…"

sylvia doughty replied Sep 7 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2510 18 hours ago
Reply by Tiffany Polisoto

"Know I have got this birthday right and although not on here too much believe he may…"

3602 on Sunday

"For information it has just been pointed out to me that have got Dylan's birthday wr…"

3602 on Sunday

"Want to come out here and wish one very, very special "lil man" a Happy, Happy 1st B…"

3602 on Sunday

"Below is link into terrific video and article released on 5th September, 2014 on Mic…"

sylvia doughty replied Sep 6 to Motor City TV show

30 Sep 11
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service