sylvia doughty's Discussions (10,838)

Discussions Replied To (10683) Replies Latest Activity

"Link is into video of Michael entering Craig's Restaurant, West Hollywood, CA on 10t…"

sylvia doughty replied May 15 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2016 MB TOUR REVIEW THREAD !!

787 May 21
Reply by robin rehder

"Here's hoping !!! :) Sylvia."

sylvia doughty replied May 15 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2016 MB TOUR REVIEW THREAD !!

787 May 21
Reply by robin rehder

"Went onto PiZap, brightened, rotated and cropped it so that we just see Michael !!!…"

sylvia doughty replied May 15 to Michael's NEW ALBUM with unique concept, 2015/16

221 May 17
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thanks Robin and it definitely is clearer although it does look slightly out of focu…"

sylvia doughty replied May 15 to Michael's NEW ALBUM with unique concept, 2015/16

221 May 17
Reply by sylvia doughty

"I replied to her on Twitter when Michael sent her her tweet telling her I would post…"

221 May 17
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Paul and WELCOME to website and forum !!! :)   Unfortunately, when he has just le…"

787 May 21
Reply by robin rehder

"NO WAY Robin.....just joking !!! :)   Like you, just an arm round waist and of cours…"

sylvia doughty replied May 14 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2016 MB TOUR REVIEW THREAD !!

787 May 21
Reply by robin rehder

"Wow Kathy and thanks a million for review.  Security does sound a BIT ridiculous....…"

sylvia doughty replied May 14 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2016 MB TOUR REVIEW THREAD !!

787 May 21
Reply by robin rehder

"At least I've got the white t-shirt !!!!!! LOL Sylvia   Your wee Scottish fri…"

787 May 21
Reply by robin rehder

"Hope so because we want a change in "costume" and we want to go "BACK IN TIME" !!! L…"

787 May 21
Reply by robin rehder

RSS

© 2016   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service