Joy's Discussions (1,549)

Discussions Replied To (1537) Replies Latest Activity

"Ellen Therese, Oh thank you so much for this great review! Very informative! I see t…"

Joy replied Nov 16 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

4063 on Tuesday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi Sylvie, Ahh, thanks you are so sweet!  Joy NJ"

Joy replied Nov 16 to Guess who is going to be on Two and 1/2 Men!!!

295 Nov 16
Reply by Joy

"Wee One, Thanks for filling in descriptions for my pics! I totally forgot, this and…"

Joy replied Nov 11 to Guess who is going to be on Two and 1/2 Men!!!

295 Nov 16
Reply by Joy

"Also thank you to Gloria, Sylvia & Gail for your articles and video links etc. G…"

Joy replied Nov 10 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

4063 on Tuesday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Robin, Thank you so much for all the coverage of this event. I adore figure skating…"

Joy replied Nov 10 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

4063 on Tuesday
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"I don't usually watch Two and 1/2 Men, but when MB is on of course I do! The comedy…"

Joy replied Nov 10 to Guess who is going to be on Two and 1/2 Men!!!

295 Nov 16
Reply by Joy

"Hi all,  This is great! I finished reading everyone's answers, and it's so great to…"

Joy replied Nov 10 to Suggestions for songs to be included in Michael's Set List for 2015

370 yesterday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Petra, In regards to the intermediate result as of Nov. 2nd Should Steel Bars eve…"

Joy replied Nov 10 to Suggestions for songs to be included in Michael's Set List for 2015

370 yesterday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Sylvia, Thanks, love this one! MB, hot, with the long hair, Cher-ha looks the same n…"

Joy replied Nov 8 to Favourite Photo of Michael

2840 Nov 19
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Kathy, LOL, I was wondering how did she get this review so large, it's running off t…"

Joy replied Nov 4 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

2944 6 hours ago
Reply by sylvia doughty

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service