Joy's Discussions (1,552)

Discussions Replied To (1540) Replies Latest Activity

"Sally, yes it was the same fiasco as last time! You were lucky this time getting the…"

Joy replied on Tuesday to MB Dates Added Part 2

1098 yesterday
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Jaana, Happy Birthday! Hope you have some concerts this coming year :) Joy NJ "

Joy replied Dec 1 to Birthday Calendar Link

3764 Dec 5
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi all & thank you Petra, Kathy R. and Sylvia for doing this! Well I am finally…"

Joy replied Dec 1 to Suggestions for songs to be included in Michael's Set List for 2015

472 Dec 9
Reply by Petra

"Ellen Therese, Oh thank you so much for this great review! Very informative! I see t…"

Joy replied Nov 16 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

4204 8 hours ago
Reply by robin rehder

"Hi Sylvie, Ahh, thanks you are so sweet!  Joy NJ"

Joy replied Nov 16 to Guess who is going to be on Two and 1/2 Men!!!

295 Nov 16
Reply by Joy

"Wee One, Thanks for filling in descriptions for my pics! I totally forgot, this and…"

Joy replied Nov 11 to Guess who is going to be on Two and 1/2 Men!!!

295 Nov 16
Reply by Joy

"Also thank you to Gloria, Sylvia & Gail for your articles and video links etc. G…"

Joy replied Nov 10 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

4204 8 hours ago
Reply by robin rehder

"Robin, Thank you so much for all the coverage of this event. I adore figure skating…"

Joy replied Nov 10 to WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

4204 8 hours ago
Reply by robin rehder

"I don't usually watch Two and 1/2 Men, but when MB is on of course I do! The comedy…"

Joy replied Nov 10 to Guess who is going to be on Two and 1/2 Men!!!

295 Nov 16
Reply by Joy

"Hi all,  This is great! I finished reading everyone's answers, and it's so great to…"

Joy replied Nov 10 to Suggestions for songs to be included in Michael's Set List for 2015

472 Dec 9
Reply by Petra

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service