I wanted to start this thread for those of you who would like to post a birthday message to Michael.  Michael's birthday is February 26th.  I know Sally has set up a new way to give messages to Michael this year since it is a special birthday (65th) but for those who aren't able to participate or would rather leave a message here, please do so and I'll forward the link on to him for his birthday.  

Just to be clear, these are birthday wishes...anything vulgar, rude or out of line will be deleted. Any questions, let me know. Gail

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michael!

Just wanted to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You have brought so much joy to all of your fans for many years & you continue to do so. So, I'm wishing you the best birthday ever!

Love,

Anna (in MO)

Hi Michael

Just want to wish you a very happy birthday and hope you have a great day with all your family relaxing, as you well deserve it . as you bring us all so much joy with your music ,so I would like to say just relax because this is you day

love

AUDREY QUINN ( LONDON - UK )

Hi Michael,

I wish You all the Best in Your amazing and joyful 65th Birthday, and hard health in Your life

from my heart

Marie

HAPPY 65th birthday Michael
Wishing you all the best for your special day
Enjoy it with family and friends especially your beautiful grandchildren ❤️

RSS

© 2018   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service