Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 99525

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A very happy birthday to you Robin in Md, I'm sure you're being especially pampered today and I wish for you that life gets back to normal really soon. :D Take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday Robin,

have a fantastic time

with regards Marie

Hi everyone, I want to start by apologizing for sending belated birthday wishes again, especially to my friend Katia, who had her birthdeay on Tuesday. Désolée Katia, j’espère que tu as tout de même passé un  très heureux et joyeux anniversaire ma belle, désolée du retard. :D Now, although she might only have time to peek on here, I want to wish my daughter Olivia the happiest of birthdays, I know my grandkids will make it very special for you and I simply want to send you all my love on your special day and a birthday wish from your namesake...   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76VBZkfjLzI

Happy birthday sweetams, sending big warm birthday hugs, sincerely, Mom xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Popping on to wish Dianna in Australia a Happy, Happy Birthday and know by now it will be over so maybe it should be a belated birthday greeting.  No matter which hope you had a wonderful, wonderful time and hope all is well with you and the family.  Take care Dianna !!! :)

Taking opportunity to wish all those have missed in June, belated Happy Birthday to you all and hope you all had terrific time on YOUR day !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Happy Birthday Dianna,

have a amazing time

with regards Marie

RSS

© 2017   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service