Hello my dear MB-friends,

I do not know if we have a discussion like this where we tell everybody when Michael can be watched on TV....so I start this one hoping it will be as successful as "MB dates added" LOL.

The Show "Pavarotti and Friends 1995" live from Modena (featuring Michael) will be on German TV next week:

http://programm.ard.de/TV/2011/07/30/pavarotti-and-friends-1995/eid...

JULY 31st 2011, ARD einsfestival, 02:45 - 04:20 (at night)

I will definitaley have to record this concert as I only have it on CD so far:=))

Hope many of you can enjoy!

Love,

Christine. Michael's PINK LADY from Germany

Views: 16390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is anyone having problems posting to this link?  I have someone who can post to most every thread but this one so just checking. Gail

HI ALL!  HERE IS A LINK TO PART 2 OF FRESH OFF THE BOAT FEATURING MICHAEL BOLTON  MICHAEL'S APPEARANCE IS BRIEF BUT HE IS MENTIONED THROUGHOUT THE SHOW

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AtY5sjvXQM7egjo9Q5LVwvXCzpdg

ENJOY!

GLORIA

Thanks a million Gloria for link and it works so going to sit and watch before heading to bed !!! lol   Thanks again Gloria, thanks !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

No problem Gail, thanks for asking, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

No problems recently in posting but think this thread, little while ago, did keep throwing me out ...... surprise, surprise !!!!! LOL

Sylvia   YWSF   27

There might be a reason for that, Sylvia!!! LOL

LOL   Do you hear it groaning and moaning too Gail as it says: "Oh, NO, she's back again !!!!"   Remember folks, it is just a rumour that I talk a lot !!!! LOL

Sylvia  YWSF   27

They are starting to advertise for the upcoming Hollywod Game Night shows. It starts June 22 but not sure which week Michael will appear.

Thanks for info Gail, thanks !!! :)

Sylvia   YWSF   27

Thanks for the info and the link Gail. Whatever happened to the show starting in August? Well anyway, it sounds like something fun to watch this summer, thanks again Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

In case you didn't get this email from the mailing list I'm posting it here:

BOLT OF TALENT!!!

I spent the whole month of May in Asia taping my brand new show BOLT OF TALENT, which will be airing on Fox this fall!  This picture is me and my lovely co-hosts who you will get to meet!

Please stay tuned through my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to hear all about my experience traveling through different countries, trying their foods, learning their customs and most exciting of all - discovering young singing talent!

The winner of the show gets to record and go on tour with me!  Make sure to look out for my blogs and behind the scenes ... coming very soon!!

Love and peace, MB

Hi Gail, I did get the message, but coffee hadn't reached my brain yet, so I just caught now that the winner will be recording with Michael as well as touring, so thanks! :D Take care sweetie and have a great weekend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2018   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service