Hello my dear MB-friends,

I do not know if we have a discussion like this where we tell everybody when Michael can be watched on TV....so I start this one hoping it will be as successful as "MB dates added" LOL.

The Show "Pavarotti and Friends 1995" live from Modena (featuring Michael) will be on German TV next week:

http://programm.ard.de/TV/2011/07/30/pavarotti-and-friends-1995/eid...

JULY 31st 2011, ARD einsfestival, 02:45 - 04:20 (at night)

I will definitaley have to record this concert as I only have it on CD so far:=))

Hope many of you can enjoy!

Love,

Christine. Michael's PINK LADY from Germany

Views: 12557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a lot for the info Gail. I just Googled the show and found it was on NBC Mondays at 10:00 p.m. EST, for those interested. Thanks again Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael will appear in finale of the show "Fresh Off The Boat" which is due to air early May on the ABC channel.  Here is article about...

http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/22/michael-bolton-fresh-off-the-boat-final...

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Wow, thanks Sylvia. I don't watch that show but my daughter does, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has sent tweet about his appearance on Fresh Off The Boat along with pic of himself and Randall Park.  Here is tweet

Guess u heard by now?? I'm gonna be on upcoming episodes of !! A reunion with the amazing !!

..... and here is pic ......

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

The episodes of Fresh off the Boat will air

Ep. 322 - 5/9/17
Ep. 323 - 5/16/17

so check your local listings for time and channel in your area..

Thanks a lot for the precision Gail, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Have put this on 2017 Charity thread but as to do with TV show as well as Prizeo comp thought would put on here also and it is a tweet Michael has sent saying about having a signed poster from the show "Fresh Off The Boat", in which he is going to star, to give away in the competition being run by Prizeo to win a concert package to one of his shows.  They have put the poster in at a price of $300 which gives you 3,000 entries into competition.  Here is tweet along with pic of poster......

So gave me this signed poster to giveaway! Add tix & flights & a song dedication at my show! Check out

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2017   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service